Thread: 2015 "The Black Series" FX Lightsabers!!!

Default 2015 "The Black Series" FX Lightsabers!!!

I was surfing the web and found a 2015 Hasbro catalog and they had a picture of these!Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 3.09.01 PM.jpg

They are Luke IV, Vader, and Yoda.
    The link to the catalog can be found here http://www.starwars7news.com/2015/08...-revealed.html

I'm hoping it's only a matter of time before someone makes a removable blade kit

Quote Originally Posted by Halliwax View Post
    I'm hoping it's only a matter of time before someone makes a removable blade kit
    Those are likely re-issues of the sabers they've built already, and if so, TCSS has kits for all two of those already.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Those are likely re-issues of the sabers they've built already, and if so, TCSS has kits for all two of those already.
    i really hope they make the luke conversion kit again! I'm dying to find one, but i believe Luke doesn't come out until November?

So I think a Luke ANH conversion kit is called for, if this re-release counts for 1/3 of the newly released sabers.. I'll be waiting patiently.

Quote Originally Posted by mcongo1986 View Post
    So I think a Luke ANH conversion kit is called for, if this re-release counts for 1/3 of the newly released sabers.. I'll be waiting patiently.
    You can count me in as well!!

Has anyone converted one of these yet? (Other than the Kylo Ren thread that's going around). I want to do my Vader for removeable hilt purposes and am just curious if anyone has confirmed that the kit will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifer1496 View Post
    Has anyone converted one of these yet? (Other than the Kylo Ren thread that's going around). I want to do my Vader for removeable hilt purposes and am just curious if anyone has confirmed that the kit will work.
    rumor is there is