Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help Choosing a Blade Holder

No problem. Today is already late for me, it's 2 am, but tomorrow in the morning I'll come up with something.

Well, here we go. Different angles to see how it looks in perspective.

SR-Style-1A.jpg

SR-Style-2A.jpg

SR-Style-3A.jpg

With the other blade holder:

SR-Style-1B.jpg

SR-Style-2B.jpg

Don't know why I cant up the 3rd one, it doesn't let me...
    Last edited by Lobezno; 08-23-2015 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Added pictures

I have two more saber mock-ups I would like to see when you have the time. Thanks again for all your help.

#1. MPH Pommel Style 8 in Gold/ Hilt Style 3 in Black with Silver anodized grooves/MHS Choke Style 3 in Gold/ Blade Holder Style 10/ Blade Color: Violet

#2. MPH Pommel Style 8 in Gold/ Hilt Style 3 in Black with Silver anodized grooves/ MHS Choke Style 3 in Gold/ Blade Holder Style 19/ Blade Color: Violet

Absolutely. I got a violet saber too, black and copper, doesn't look like that but very close The key is the resistor for the red LED.

Do we have a winner?

SR-Style-4A.jpg

SR-Style-4B.jpg

Yes We Do!! The one with the blade holder style 10!!! Thank You For all your help. Can't wait to start building my saber!!!

Nice work with those renders, Lobezno. *applause*
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
    Nice work with those renders, Lobezno. *applause*
    Very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRaven View Post
    Yes We Do!! The one with the blade holder style 10!!! Thank You For all your help. Can't wait to start building my saber!!!
    Awesome I'm willing to see that saber for real, he he. Now you have to plan the button(s)/recharge port/various-holes/stunt-or-sound...

It will take me several months to build my Saber but when its finished I will Post photos.

I know but everything but the pommel is on backorder and I want to have all of the parts of the saber body to be painted at the same time.