Thread: Multiple sound fonts

Default Multiple sound fonts

Hello there!
    Can anyone tell me, if I were to buy a larger capacity micro sd card and load multiple sound banks, will the nano biscotte switch between all of them or is it set up to only reconise two?

It's only set up to recognize two. Nice try though.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks FJK
    So can I buy multiple sd cards and load two on each?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Thanks FJK
    So can I buy multiple sd cards and load two on each?
    Sure.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks again. The problem with saber fonts is there's just too many awesome sound banks available

Had the same problem. Next build upgraded from Nano Biscotte to Petit Crouton. 10/10 no regrets. Ok...maybe my wallet regrets it, but I can live with it!

I never really have the same issue with fonts. I don't really need a soundboard to have more than 1 font. I'm pretty picky about them. I don't mind having the extras that come with the board but I never use them.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.