Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First Saber Build, Making Sure I Didn't Forget Anything

Quote Originally Posted by bosox188 View Post
    I did remember to add the insert in before I submitted my order, I'll have to get the kill key separately as I forgot that.

I had planned on just having the RICE port be available when unscrewing the pommel since I don't plan to use it that often. I thought it was typical to put the recharge port somewhere on the side of the pommel and just make a groove in the speaker mount to route the wire. Perhaps if I can add a follow-up note to the order to place it on the hilt before the speaker mount I'll try that. Adding the activation box would have been nice, but not a must-have for me and probably too big of a change to make now. Thanks for the tip.
    Putting a recharge port in the pommel is entirely possible, but I wouldn't call it typical. I'd say it's more typical to have them near the switch(es), with or without an activation box. But of course, it's completely up to you.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Luckily the folks at the shop saw my note about placing the recharge port on the main body instead of the pommel, thanks for the tip to save me a little headache.