Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Lightsaber

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatter73 View Post
    Great looking saber!
    I've been meaning to use that pommel but haven't yet and I'm curious..how does it sound?

-Darkmatter73
    I love the look of this Pommel but to be honest, it really muffles the sound a little. :/
    still loud, but there is a noticeable difference if i take it off when turned on.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalan the Exiled View Post
    I need to add some weathering to my saber but I am scared to screw it up and have a crappy looking saber.
    hey, post a pic of your saber =) to be honest the paint can come off very easily when still wet if you have a rag dipped in paint thinner. give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by ActionBastard6969 View Post
    I love the look of this Pommel but to be honest, it really muffles the sound a little. :/
    still loud, but there is a noticeable difference if i take it off when turned on.
    Yeah I figured it would. I'd probably drill the sound holes out wider if it were me.
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...er-First-Blade

This is the link to my saber. I have since removed the choke. I prefer a shorter overall saber. Total length is about 9in. Had to do some major cram-fu to get everything in it. Running a NB with a tri-reb RGB. Set up so I can have 6 blade colors. Nothing near as slick as yours but I like the fact it resembles the First Blade from swtor. It just needs some weathering so it looks old and well used

Quote Originally Posted by Thalan the Exiled View Post
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...er-First-Blade

This is the link to my saber. I have since removed the choke. I prefer a shorter overall saber. Total length is about 9in. Had to do some major cram-fu to get everything in it. Running a NB with a tri-reb RGB. Set up so I can have 6 blade colors. Nothing near as slick as yours but I like the fact it resembles the First Blade from swtor. It just needs some weathering so it looks old and well used
    hey very cool! came out great =) you can def add some light weathering on that baby, remember to keep that paint thinner next to you and a couple rags, just spray the paint and rub/wipe till u have it the way you want... also if you keep wiping the paint will come off, so no need to worry about ruining your saber

Blog Entries

That's quite the menacing look there. It's just awesome!