Thread: Constant current LED driver - fine tuning

Question Constant current LED driver - fine tuning

Ok, I understand from the answer I got in this thread that the B3flex driver has a custom firmware developed by TCSS.

So, I have a few questions :

- Is it normal for it to turn off with a simple click. Isn't the whole purpose of the momentary switch to avoid unintentional switch offs by having to hold it down 2 seconds ?

- Is it possible to adjust the timing for the off switch function ?

or

- Is there a way to alter the programming so it can be wired in series with a soundboard and turn on and off simply by the power being injected or not in the +/- connectors ? (I am aware that chosing the latching switch config and installing a short circuit on the SWA/SWB would achieve exactly that, but I ordered a momentary config and Switzerland is far from you.)

GENERALY

- Would it be possible to adjust some parameters to adapt the controller for each project?

Thank you for your time !!!

Alexandre Ariosa

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

That is not the main purpose of a momentary switch. It would be the design or firmware of a item that makes the momentary switch work in that way. It may be possible for Taskled to modify the firmware for us to include that but at this time it evidently is not included. And as you mentioned it would need to be sent back to us for programming even if it was possible.

Have you tried bridging the switch pads and applying power to see how it behaves?
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop