Thread: Insert?

Default Insert?

How do I insert a mhs c clip?
    Every one here needs a lightsaber PROOF|
    V

you pinch the two holes with needlenose pliers, move that into position, and remove the pliers

EDIT: Be sure to squeeze on the pliers so that the clip enters the pommel. The point of the C-Clip is to hold the insert in by pushing against the pommel interior. That gets the insert in there nice and tight.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Elegance doesn't compromise functionality.

I suggest wearing some sort of eye protection, the clips have a tendency to fly out if not installed correctly.

I second this suggestion. It's happened to me, and my prescription glasses saved me

Blog Entries

I have major trouble inserting them with pliers. I ended up buying pliers designed specifically for c clips. Much less frustration.

good call

Quote Originally Posted by hapki View Post
    I have major trouble inserting them with pliers. I ended up buying pliers designed specifically for c clips. Much less frustration.
    I'll second that. I bought my beefy ones from home depot but you can find smaller ones where you'd find beads and jewelry supplies. Long after I bought mine, I found out my little sister had a little pair. I tried them out and they work.