Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Video: Power Level Indicator for box style 1

I was wondering if anyone had any Ideas on how to to cover the PLI when it's used in Box style 1. I am a bit worried about the soldering joints being exposed to the elements may cause problems in the future or am I worrying over nothing?

Blog Entries

I had the same question. I"m not sure if the cards fit over it.

I am trying to figure out my wiring on my build I'm using a nano biscotti v3 and was not using a kill key where should I wire up my PLI?

Quote Originally Posted by mike15301 View Post
    I am trying to figure out my wiring on my build I'm using a nano biscotti v3 and was not using a kill key where should I wire up my PLI?
    You are better off starting a brand new thread for this question. Without a kill key, your PLI will always be on.

Quote Originally Posted by unclescary View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had any Ideas on how to to cover the PLI when it's used in Box style 1. I am a bit worried about the soldering joints being exposed to the elements may cause problems in the future or am I worrying over nothing?
    Unless you are sabering in the rain I wouldn't worry. There is a silicone spray I think that you could coat the PLI with, not sure where to get it. Feel free to post any successful ideas you try.