Thread: What happened to B3flex menu access ???

Question What happened to B3flex menu access ???

Hello everyone...

This is my very first post ever on this forum and I would like to quickly greet everyone !!!

That being done, I have a question :

I recently bought the "Constant current LED driver" from TCSS which is actually the B3flex driver from Taskled.

In the manual from tasked, there are 3 possible procedures to enter the driver's menu in order to make adjustments in the configuration (which was performed by TCSS). However, none of those methods work.

So my question is : Is the menu blocked by TCSS's programming and how do I access it to make the one modification I need for my saber?!!!

Thank you all for your attention and answers !!!

MTFBWY

Alexandre "Aleyan" Ariosa
    Last edited by Aleyan; 07-21-2015 at 05:39 AM.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

It is based on the B3flex but with completely different firmware which is why you cannot use it the same way.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Question

Ok, I understand.

Thanks for the answer.

Then, I have a few questions :

- Is it normal for it to turn off with a simple click. Isn't the whole purpose of the momentary switch to avoid unintentional switch offs by having to hold it down 2 seconds ?
    - Is it possible to adjust the timing for the off switch function ?
    or
    - Is there a way to alter the programming so it can be wired in series with a soundboard and turn on and off simply by the power being injected or not in the +/- connectors ?

Thank you for your time !!!

Alexandre Ariosa
    Last edited by Aleyan; 07-21-2015 at 10:49 AM.