Thread: Red-Orange CREE Stunt Set Up

Default Red-Orange CREE Stunt Set Up

So I'm slowly deciding on stuff. I was wondering even with the red-orange CREE, would it still be the same 700ma buck puck and recommended 4 AA battery set up for that color as well? Finally got a hilt design I like too. Might just do all silver hilt for I have an all silver hilt from another company with a red blade and liked the theme of it all. Anyway, thanks for the info on that one =] Sorry its taking so long to get back into the game
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

i am pretty new here and i am almost 100% sure that will work.
    obi wan...coolest Jedi EVER!!!!!!!

You can run all the Cree LEDs at 1000mA.

Also just so I don't flood anymore, lol. Can you put electronics into the new Heiland hilt?? Sorry if I spelled that wrong. I want it so bad though. Looks so BA :P Then there's the question of what type of power switches to use too because I know some of you guys put them under the bubble strip somehow. Share your secrets on that :P
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Heiland has a new hilt!? Here I thought they disappeared in the late '70s

I have two Heiland hilts, both are 1.43" ID and you'd be able to put electronics in them with some work. I plan on using a chassis build to house sound, battery and recharge. All I'm waiting for is the shop to make some more 1.45 Blade holders.

I would recomend going with the 7.4v Li-ion battery. You will spend more up front but will save a ton in the long run. Even if you buy rechargable AA you will spend just about the same and the Li-ion come in higher mah for longer run time. You also save space in hilt as well.