Thread: Tutorial - Posting Pictures

Default Tutorial - Posting Pictures

UPDATED: 11/17/2019

To post pictures here on the Forums, you need to do the following things:

1. Get an account with a hosting site such as imgbb.com or imageshack.com. You can pay for an account with Photobucket.com if you so desire.

2. Upload your pictures to your account there (Whichever site you decide to use to host your pictures).

3. For imageshack.com, photobucket.com or imgbb.com: Once you have your image uploaded there, on the right there will be a list of "Share Links" that is generated. All you need to do is click on the BB CODE (small or Med) and paste the link into your post.

TCSS doesn’t host pictures themselves anymore.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Forgetful Jedi Knight; 11-17-2019 at 06:40 PM.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

FJK - In the past, I have uploaded imaged direct to the site, but kept getting fails tonight. Next tried uploading to my account to select into a post...also failed. Finally followed this post and dropped into photobucket and my IMG and direct links didn't work when I tested...is there an issue, or am i dense...tried on both iOS and MacOS. Thanks in advance for the guidance...was super excited to share my 3d printed quillions!

There have been massive changes since then, I’ll post up the revised stuff once I really get a chance to sit at an actual computer and post it up.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks...appreciate it

Thanks...will give it another shot with the new guidance.