Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Finished First Saber

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy View Post
    I finally had a crack at upgrading some features on my first saber,
    Some paint, acid etching,custom killkey, and custom (homemade) chassis.
    I'm still miles off building anything like some of the awesome sabers on here ,or whats in my mind, but this might inspire someone else who is like me with pretty much no tools or expertise.
    Nice work! Learning is a process, and the will to learn and flexibility of mind to improvise are more valuable than any tools.

Nice etching.

You've done a great job! I like where you started, and where you've ended up! You've got a ton to show for your hard work. What made you choose those designs for your etching?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreyhn View Post
    You've done a great job! I like where you started, and where you've ended up! You've got a ton to show for your hard work. What made you choose those designs for your etching?
    Thanks Mate,
    I felt I had to include a "Star Wars" symbol on my first build, hence the Jedi symbol, the lower front has a Cross at its core, which is important to me, and the design around the back is just some tattoo art I like, maybe some Maori influence there.
    I took a small risk, because all the etching was done while saber was all together, electronics included.!!!

Cool stuff! I'm glad it came out okay; that's definitely a risky move.

Great job on the etching!