Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought my first LightSaber July 13th!!!!!! I can't wait to get it. Even more to build it this is so awesome yay!!!!!
    Last edited by DeadlyLightsabers; 07-16-2015 at 02:37 PM.
    Every one here needs a lightsaber PROOF|
    V

Congratulations on your first order. It helps the waiting time to sit on your hands.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthFender View Post
    Congratulations on your first order. It helps the waiting time to sit on your hands.
    how long does it take to arrive?
    V

Not that long. I placed an order last week Thursday and got it in the mail on Monday (yesterday). Worst case scenario you'll get it next week (which doesn't happen that often, considering where you live), best case, you'll get it within this week!

Quote Originally Posted by JD8a27 View Post
    Not that long. I placed an order last week Thursday and got it in the mail on Monday (yesterday). Worst case scenario you'll get it next week (which doesn't happen that often, considering where you live), best case, you'll get it within this week!
    Great!
    V

i ordered mine last friday now its thursday. still waiting.

got to keep in mind if you have parts that need machining that you ordered will take some time. I bought all my parts for first saber on Jun 24, didnt ship until July 6 and i got it on monday the 13th ( i also had the simplest and cheapest shipping option) just be patient its well worth it
    Last edited by Hermitjensen; 07-16-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitjensen View Post
    got to keep in mind if you have parts that need machining that you ordered will take some time. I bought all my parts for first saber on Jun 24, didnt ship until July 6 and i got it on monday the 13th ( i also had the simplest and cheapest shipping option) just be patient its well worth it
    Mine shipped either today or yesterday (July 15th) and I ordered it July 13th
    V

well i did order during the sale lol so there were ALOT of orders im sure before mine.

still i wish i at least had a good idea on when it was coming.

i only ordered it with a machined switch hole and a complete blade other than that i don't see it taking that long!
    Last edited by obi2kenobi14; 07-17-2015 at 08:11 AM.