Thread: First Saber, Need Help

Post First Saber, Need Help

Okay so this is my first saber, im pretty much im done with all the parts and everything, just want to make sure everything is compatible before buying the parts. Yes this is a double-bladed one. I realise I have no blade holders, but im fairly certain its not technically needed. I will be drilling the needed holes myself.
    Thanks for help in advance!

blade.jpg
    eklec.jpg
    hilt real.jpg
    SaberBuilder_render.jpg

You would be incorrect about not needing blade holders. They are specially designed to hold the heat sink in place, as well as holding your blade.

You might want to re-check your design with the thread hints active. Your parts will not attach the way you have them shown.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Serpent View Post
    You would be incorrect about not needing blade holders. They are specially designed to hold the heat sink in place, as well as holding your blade.

You might want to re-check your design with the thread hints active. Your parts will not attach the way you have them shown.
    Ahh, thanks for clearing up the blade holder things, I have re-done the design and im 99% sure all the threads will work now
    bandicam 2015-06-30 15-24-21-160.jpg
    SaberBuilder_render.jpg

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

yes, those parts should all thread together now