Thread: Arklight, Goodman??? Also new

Default Arklight, Goodman??? Also new

Hello everyone! My sons and daughter want to build a saber, and after watching a bunch of YouTube videos, found this place. Also, I think Arklight might be someone that was a good friend of mine in college that I've lost touch with... Please let me know how to get in touch with him if possible. Thanks all!

Welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to tell you that Goodman retired from the hobby a couple of years ago, due to a severe and reportedly terminal illness, as well as some other issues. A few people have tried to reached out to him recently and have been unsuccessful in their efforts.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Oh no!!!! If it is my friend John Goodman from ORU back in the mid 90's, then he was an awesome friend and a genius. I was so excited about finding him, as I have had trouble finding him all of these years. He is so awesome, I could tell you wonderful stories! We were a small group of nerdy friends who got to be together in an exciting time of technology. He could make a computer dance! He also saved me from a horrible relationship... He was a very good friend and my heart aches for my Goodman as well as the saber maker Goodman, as he seems to be a beautiful genius as well and it is terrible for anyone to suffer.
    Thank you for the reply!