Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MHS Jedi Saber Project "Resolute"

Default MHS Jedi Saber Project "Resolute"

New Project build I am working.

Phase 1, prototype and cosmetics.

Nice build and I like the weathering, too. Do you think that the control box location will interfere with spins?

Nice. I also like this one. Looks old looking
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

That is an awesome looking saber. I really like it a lot. I could see any Jedi carrying that on their belt.

Quote Originally Posted by richmbailey View Post
    New Project build I am working.

Phase 1, prototype and cosmetics.

This hilt is primarily used for Form II style (Like Dooku). More precise fencing techniques without the need for defensive spins. Spins can be done with the hand near the middle section though.

The more I see this, the more I love it. To me, it looks like a real movie prop. Not because of similarities but because of originality.

Quote Originally Posted by richmbailey View Post
    This hilt is primarily used for Form II style (Like Dooku). More precise fencing techniques without the need for defensive spins. Spins can be done with the hand near the middle section though.
    Thanks for the compliment!

It's well deserved. If you can, put a CF7.5 in it. It's got stab detection which sounds like it could add some cool elements to your style. The accelerometer in it works well for stabs, spins and you can program combo moves. That hilt is worthy of the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It's well deserved. If you can, put a CF7.5 in it. It's got stab detection which sounds like it could add some cool elements to your style. The accelerometer in it works well for stabs, spins and you can program combo moves. That hilt is worthy of the best!
    I was actually thinking of going to a full CF7.5. I've had PC3.5 installed on my last two hilts, that is a great card too, but has less bells and whistles than the CF.

Updated design change. Added an MPP clamp in place of the original box. Gives the saber a more Vader/Anakin feel and more contrast.