So i figured i had too many questions in my previous post and figured i should just put this last question on its own to stop it from being confusing. (sorry if theres a rule against posting this question in two places i just figured this question was getting lost in my previous post and thats why i havent gotten an answer in two days for something that seems simple, at least to me.)

For this saber staff im attempting as a first build which is just lights, no sound, i am planning to get the coupler that has slots to see through, and I have a (strangely shaped) quartz crystal and a 5mm blue LED.
Now if i did my math right which most likely i didnt..(hence why im asking for help lol)
If i used a 6v, 4 AA (or AAA) battery setup for one half of the saber only, could i run that blue 5mm LED with a 100ohm resistor and the amber cree with a 3.9 ohm resistor in parallel? or did i use the LED calculator (and my knowledge of electronics) incorrectly?
I just want to give my saber something besides the blades to light up and this was the first to come to mind.

Heres a circuit diagram in case my explanation wasnt clear.
circuit.jpg