Thread: Help! It broke!

Default Help! It broke!

So I dropped my saber on the ground, and the impact broke the battery holder! The top snapped off the rest so I have most of it disconnected from the wire, I tried to hot glue it, but it didn't work. Do I need to buy a new battery holder? Can I find a guide to wire that? Does anyone know if I could repair the one I have? Please help.
    Enemies are not accidental or unfortunate. We make them, we earn them, and we nurture them, whether we realize it or not. If we can't find real enemies, we'll invent them and make them as big as we can. They become out justification for living, or excuses for our own failings. Many of us would suffer if we didn't have them- who would need Jedi if there were no Dark Force users?

Without knowing what holder you have it would probably be best to just replace it. It's easy enough to do, just snip the old wires and solder the new ones on in it's place.

Alright, Is there a way to tell which wires on the new one go on the other ones?
    Enemies are not accidental or unfortunate. We make them, we earn them, and we nurture them, whether we realize it or not. If we can't find real enemies, we'll invent them and make them as big as we can. They become out justification for living, or excuses for our own failings. Many of us would suffer if we didn't have them- who would need Jedi if there were no Dark Force users?

Quote Originally Posted by Saber Rake View Post
    Alright, Is there a way to tell which wires on the new one go on the other ones?
    Sure is, assuming the wires are different from each other but the same as the new holder match the colors.

If the wires are different from each other and different from your new holder Balck/green is ground(negative) white/red is hot (Positive)

Thank you! Now hopefully I can fix it!

It worked! Thanks!