Thread: MHSv1 Blade Holder Custom Mill/Lathe work

Default MHSv1 Blade Holder Custom Mill/Lathe work

Hi all,

I see in the misc section a service for possible custom mill or lathe work, just not sure where to ask to get a quote on this. Blade holder 23 looks really close to the emitter section on Arca Jeths lightsaber (for the best pic I could find) only would love to get some additional windows on the claw/crown parts. Not sure what is possible/feasible... Mind you as with most reference pics pinched from the comics they could well be jewels rather than windows.

holder23b cut.jpg

Arca_pointed_ears.jpg
    I could be Arca Jeth if only I had his lightsaber, could pull off wearing all orange and wasn't so darned angry

Fire off an email to Tim, sales@thecustomsabershop.com and he'll get back with you. It might take a little longer than normal, with the shop move and all, but his work is top notch.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Thanks Silver Serpent, finally sent the email and got a response really quickly. Tim said can do and to order it would be Blade Holder 7 with Custom Mill work @ $30.
    I could be Arca Jeth if only I had his lightsaber, could pull off wearing all orange and wasn't so darned angry

Well worth it. Tim's mill work is beautiful.

Tim does great work. I had him cut some slots in a part so I could build a crystal chamber. Here's how it turned out.

That looks pretty sick man, nicely done.