Thread: The Pink Legend (concept art)

Thumbs up The Pink Legend (concept art)

Good afternoon!

I'm proud to show you my new build, The Pink Legend. This is for my girlfriend (and she loves it)

TCSS parts:
    - MHSV1 Blade Holder Style 18
    - Ribbed / Choke Combo
    - Trim Ring 1 (x2)
    - 4" Double female threaded connector (custom machined diamond cut)
    - MPS Pommel style 10

And a hell of a painting job when the time comes

The saber:
    The-Pink-Legend-01.jpg

The-Pink-Legend-02.jpg

The-Pink-Legend-03.jpg

The custom Jedi Order stand:
    The-Pink-Legend-04.jpg

And the blade (her favourite one):
    The-Pink-Legend-05.jpg

As always, all comments are welcome and apreciated.

I... like it. Interesting color mix, but I like the pink accents. Are you going to try and keep the finishes shiny as per the render? Good luck on the paint job (or will it be a mix of paint and powder coat?)!

IF you are going for a diamond pattern, it doesn't quite look like that in the end. If you want to see how one came out, look up either my Apex or Traveller builds. Those are how the diamond patterns come out.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

How were you planning on making the diamond pattern?

Quote Originally Posted by amwolf View Post
    I... like it. Interesting color mix, but I like the pink accents. Are you going to try and keep the finishes shiny as per the render? Good luck on the paint job (or will it be a mix of paint and powder coat?)!
    Yep, I'm still thinking about it, airbrush or some pearl house of kolors spray... The powder coating can go on the golden parts, the textured grip and the shiny black, but there's no match for the pink, and that's a must

Forgetful, love your sabers. Looks deeper than my cuts, but the finish is that

Quixotic, I don't know how to make that kind of cuts, the idea is only digital by now and soon 3D printed...

I love it! I am anxious to see it realized in the real world.