Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pc 3.5 led issue

Default Pc 3.5 led issue

First off long time lurker first time posting. I have done some mr upgrades to led but this is my first total custom build. I have everything wired up and will post I video but my main led only lights up when aux is pushed and clash sounds. I have been on the forums for three days trying to figure it out. I read the pc manual through all morning today but I don't see what I'm missing.

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

Well I mean it sounds like the LED is acting as a FoC die would...

I would suggest uploading some pictures of your wiring for everyone to see, to get a few more pair of eyes on things.

Carefully review your override config file on the SD card. That usually tends to be the culprit.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

1 of: Petit Crouton Sound Module V3.5
    1 of: 7.4v Li-ion 800mAh 14500 Battery Pack
    1 of: MHS speaker mount V4 - For 28mm Speakers
    1 of: Premium 28mm Speaker
    1 of: MWS Recharge Port
    1 of: Luxeon Tri-Rebel Star (RBlue/RBlue/White)
    2 of: SPST Momentary tactile switch

this is everything i am using im uploading a video right now and will check config files too thank you

Side issue: Your exposed wire leads going to the board are WAAAAAYYYYYY too long. they should be around 1/16"-1/8" in length TOPS.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

also my wife has hidden our sd adapter so i have to wait for her to get home from work to check my config files

Howdy,
    I had the very same issue, as I went through my SD card I had to tweak the parameters in the override file as well. I basically wiped down everything below the color profiles in the override, and worked on each config file in each bank. Here's a link to what I was working on and some good hints and ideas from other forum members.
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...5-is-not-right

yea i know i was just test soldering stuff right now and then redo it full on after. luckily i did because i was be super md if i had wired it full on and then this happened lol