Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pointed tips

Default Pointed tips

So, pointed tips, are these things dangerous? Will they stab or hurt my opponent?
    Enemies are not accidental or unfortunate. We make them, we earn them, and we nurture them, whether we realize it or not. If we can't find real enemies, we'll invent them and make them as big as we can. They become out justification for living, or excuses for our own failings. Many of us would suffer if we didn't have them- who would need Jedi if there were no Dark Force users?

Quote Originally Posted by Saber Rake View Post
    So, pointed tips, are these things dangerous? Will they stab or hurt my opponent?
    If you "stab" hard enough, yes they could hurt.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

FJK is right, while they're not sharp enough to draw blood without a seriously gnarly jab, they're very solid and don't give. They can cause quite a bruise if you jabbed hard.

That being said, I MUCH prefer them to round tips.

You prefer them? Why is that? Do they light up better?
    Enemies are not accidental or unfortunate. We make them, we earn them, and we nurture them, whether we realize it or not. If we can't find real enemies, we'll invent them and make them as big as we can. They become out justification for living, or excuses for our own failings. Many of us would suffer if we didn't have them- who would need Jedi if there were no Dark Force users?

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    If you "stab" hard enough, yes they could hurt.
    Same could be said for round tips, though. Hmmmm.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthFender View Post
    Same could be said for round tips, though. Hmmmm.
    One will hurt more than the other.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

O but now you're just knit-picking.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by DarthFender View Post
    O but now you're just knit-picking.
    I've fought against Novastar... I would know. However, if you are offering yourself up as a "test dummy"... I promise it won't hurt.. too much.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

You shall find me apt enough for that,sir. An you give me occasion...

Actually, the point of my post is that it's probably best practice to not jab with polyC blades in general. Because you could poke someone's eye out. .... OMG, I just turned into my Dad.

Poke away, kiddies, but wear eye protection.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

"It's all fun and games, until someone looses an eye"

Then we have to stop and look for it.