Thread: Carbon fiber

Default Carbon fiber

So I saw these Carbon Fiber tubes, I was wondering, are these blades? Are they solid enough to clash? Could I build a Force Pike out of them? Or are they like a hose?
    Enemies are not accidental or unfortunate. We make them, we earn them, and we nurture them, whether we realize it or not. If we can't find real enemies, we'll invent them and make them as big as we can. They become out justification for living, or excuses for our own failings. Many of us would suffer if we didn't have them- who would need Jedi if there were no Dark Force users?

Yes, they can be used as blades. However: 1) You can't light them up - they are opaque. 2) they are .531" in diameter so you can't use a standard MHS blade holder without a bushing.
    Yes, you can spar with them.
    Yes you can use them for making a shaft.
    No, they are not flexible like a hose.

Thank you!
    Enemies are not accidental or unfortunate. We make them, we earn them, and we nurture them, whether we realize it or not. If we can't find real enemies, we'll invent them and make them as big as we can. They become out justification for living, or excuses for our own failings. Many of us would suffer if we didn't have them- who would need Jedi if there were no Dark Force users?