Thread: Me in my nearly finished Darth Malefica costume

Default Me in my nearly finished Darth Malefica costume

Here are a few shots of me in my nearly finished Darth Malefica (my own Sith Lord character) costume. It is mostly black leather with a wool cloak, though I still have a wool robe I plan to make soon. Although the mask I made is based on the Darth Nihilis mask it is definitely not a copy. Not sure if you can see it in the photos but I have a metal symbol of the Sith Lords on the forehead and tiny little metal sith lord symbols on the lower part of the leather tabard front and back.

Last edited by Tahn Zelik; 06-04-2015 at 02:39 AM.

That is an awesome costume! I especially like the Darth Nihilis mask. Very nice touch! Well done!

Nicely done. I like the tabard and the boots.

Incredible costume!!!!

Glad to see some more custom Sith in the world that put a little more into their costumes than just some black pajamas and a red lightsaber

You should definitely head over to www.thedarkempire.org and post those pictures in the forum.
    -Sidd-

Looking sweet. Love the setting!!!

This is fantastic! Very original and Sithy!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Amazing tabard. What did you use to stitch the leather like that? I'm sure my 1940's singer would do it...... but it wouldn't want to. I dream of saddlery machines that can go through anything, but with three girls between my girlfriend and I (her one and my two) it's never going to be in the finances.

Is the red on the metal panels embossed in or just stenciled in? cant tell from photos. I was thinking of engraving areas and then filling with a resin or some such for the effect
    Peace and passion gives me strength,
    Strength and knowledge give me power,
    Power and serenity gives me balance,
    Through this balance I am set free.
    For this I am labeled grey.