Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crystal chamber pieces

May I ask where you got your metal? I can't seem to find a reliable retailer without buying 12' of it....
    Last edited by TheSilverDark; 06-05-2015 at 08:33 PM.
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

Heh, I just replied to your other thread about this too I got the metal for this specific one from Metal Supermarkets.

I saw haha thanks
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

I think you should mill out the MHS slotted extension so you've a larger view port, other wise nice job.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

I WISH I HAD A DAMNED LATHE!!!!!!!!

Seriously, amazing work on that chamber!!! Awesome machining job
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Elegance doesn't compromise functionality.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

No kidding. Me too!

Instead of taking the chance of making a mistake machining out the view ports, the TCSS store offers an extension (double male threads) with wider view ports; as long as the budget permits the purchase. Nice work though. Never used a metal lathe, only a wood lathe and those things scare me. Seen a guy have a knife ripped right out of his hand and bury itself about 3/4" in a cinder block wall.

Would you be willing to make this for people? I don't own a lathe so I am looking for a way to put a crystal in my saber.

Forum members are not allowed to solicit sales or other work from each other. You'd need to discuss that someplace else.

OR.... http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Cu...-Fee-P739.aspx Tim can do it for you.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!