Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Rookie Lightsaber Builder - what do i need for it to be fully functional

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    That's kind of a harsh response, don't you think? I didn't see what Miraluka posted as being negative. What he says is true, btw. It's easier for you to get help with your build if you have your own thread, rather than adding to someone else's. Also, Anglebot may come back to this topic thinking there's a response for his/her build and find your posts instead, and things can get confusing.
    Thank you, Jay - Gon Jinn and Miraluka , davil3ns1 you've been foolish and should follow their advice ,
    I've only left my topic in standby mode because I'm saving for my build. etiquette does apply, I'm not being rude or angry.
    Last edited by Angelbolt; 07-10-2015 at 01:41 AM.

Thread cleaned - FJK
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Um? Thank you & what does thread cleaned mean ?

FJK removed the extra posts.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.