Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rookie Lightsaber Builder - what do i need for it to be fully functional

If you're not carrying it on your belt, you don't need belt attaching pieces.

Ok, thanks you miraluka, can you or anyone reading this thread. Recommend a basic sound board & speaker that will accomadate the basic sounds (on/off & the other sounds that a lightsaber is expected to make) please & thank you

The Nano Biscotte is a good, inexpensive entry level board. The problem with them is that everyone loves them so they have been selling out pretty quickly, lately. I thiiiiiink TCSS will have them for sale when they re-open their store but I'm not sure.

For speakers, lots of people like the premium 28mm speaker but the one I see used most often is the 2W base speaker. I don't think you'll be disappointed with either one. But you should think about what sound font you're going to put on your saber. If it's a deeper sounding font, I'd say get the 2W base speaker.

Thank you, I added the nano biscotti & premium 28mm speaker accompanied by aaa battery holder that also houses the speaker

https://www.etsy.com/listing/2197327...ightsaber-hilt Could this hilt be modified to accept parts from the custom saber shop? Please & thank you to any one reading this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolt View Post
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/2197327...ightsaber-hilt Could this hilt be modified to accept parts from the custom saber shop? Please & thank you to any one reading this thread
    I highly doubt it. And to answer your other question regarding sound cards the Nano Biscotti is a good "entry level" sound card.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Ok, someone informed me that Darth ryo makes cradles for internals would it make sense to purchase his nano biscotte cradle/part?

Ok, someone informed me that Darth ryo makes cradles for internals would it make sense to purchase his nano biscotte cradle/part?
    That is a viable option.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

I've enquiried with Darth ryo about one of his all in one chassis but for the nano biscotte & will await his reply

I've enquiried with Darth ryo about one of his all in one chassis but for the nano biscotte & will await his reply
    We do sell chassis parts here in the store as well.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines