Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Back to square one

Quote Originally Posted by Nick43107 View Post
    Okay cool, but if I wanted too, could it be possible that I could use the color CEX to increase brightnes or is that not how that works?
    You can to a small extent, but that's not really how it all works.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I'm just trying to get a Feel for what I could possibly do,
    What would you recommend, single blue die and 2x white dies OR 2xblue die and 1 white die??

I'm just trying to get a Feel for what I could possibly do,
    What would you recommend, single blue die and 2x white dies OR 2xblue die and 1 white die??
    Recommend? For what? Color mixing won't really help you out much for a standard 2 color dice / 1 color FoC setup. It also sounds to me like you are not sure what you want for yourself. I strongly recommend that you think about what you want your blade color and FoC color(s) to be and once you have that figured out, we can go from there.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Okay but what I'm saying is I don't want color mixing, I just want a Main color with flash on clash, I could careless about color mixing it, but since I had the LED for the color mixing I wanted to try it,
    So blue die with white and white or blue 2x die 1x white die.

Okay but what I'm saying is I don't want color mixing, I just want a Main color with flash on clash, I could careless about color mixing it, but since I had the LED for the color mixing I wanted to try it,
    So blue die with white and white or blue 2x die 1x white die.
    What color main blade do you want? That little piece of information matters.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

well id like to do blue or ive been thinking about maybe doing yellow but if i cant achieve yellow ill stick to blue

If you want a blue blade with a white FoC, then use a BBW Tri-Cree or Rebel. For yellow, you'll need to do color mixing to get it...either by using the CF's functions for that (which is much easier) or by using a RGW custom led, and mix the red and green to get yellow.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

ehhh i think ill just stick with blue with white flash on clash on, im done messing with color mixing..