Thread: Wiring question: MR/Force FX with momentary switch?

Default Wiring question: MR/Force FX with momentary switch?

saber2.jpg
    saber1.jpg
    I am curious how I might wire up the MR/Force FX 2005 Vader soundboard to the momentary to latching converter so i can run a 16mm anti vandal switch?

Anyone try this or have any success running this setup or something similar?

I would also like to run the accent light in the switch as well as one more accent light.

It has indeed been before....there is a wiring diagram around here somewhere. Try searching the forums, if you can't find it here, it may be on the fx-sabers forum. If i have it in my Photobucket, I'll post it here.

Edit:
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 05-15-2015 at 08:22 PM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Thanks Jay-gon Jinn!

I have been searching the last couple days and haven't had much luck but I figured it had to have been done before.

That's the wrong, actually....the correct one is there in the same album...I'll fix it when I'm not on my phone later.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Fixed the image above.

Thanks! You sir are my hero!

IMG_20150516_003059-1.jpg

Will this wiring diagram work for what I'm trying to do?

Hopefully it makes sense and it's readable...

I need a confirmation on this. I am building an MHS saber with a ROTS Anakin soundboard but I need to use the converter.

That looks correct to me. I've used the pololu board with the force FX sound boards a few times, and grimlock's diagram is how I have wired them.