Thread: Covertec Belt clip and 1000mA MWS Buckpuck not in stock? Can I get them anywhere else

Default Covertec Belt clip and 1000mA MWS Buckpuck not in stock? Can I get them anywhere else

Hi all,

I'm looking to order my whole saber now but the Covertec Belt clip and 1000mA MWS Buckpuck are not in stock. Can I get these anywhere else or are they exclusive to the store?

Or does anyone perhaps have some they wouldn't mind selling me?

Thanks in advance all, your advice has really helped me thus far!

Adam

I might have a buckpuck for you. It'll have to wait till I can get home to check though.

I'm in the same boat, my friend. I'm waiting for a Tim to restock his 6" female X female extensions, both the regular and the fluted.

I'm glad so many people are getting into the saber scene, but I lack the patience to wait for the parts I need. lol

I know we'd all like to help out here, but these forums are attached to Tim's store. From the forum guidelines:

Banned Items:
    Soliciting sales – Sales are not allowed on the forums! Tim does not condone any buying or selling, both publicly and via PMs. Remember, he CAN read all of your private messages. This includes linking to eBay for your own sales (without Tim's approval).
    You will need to find another avenue of communication for such activity.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

if i find it, i was just gonna mail it to him free of charge.

*edit- i should have been clear that i didn't plan on selling it to him in my first post....sorry about that.
    Last edited by cakira21; 04-22-2015 at 12:47 PM.

Sorry everyone, I didn't mean to cause trouble. Anyone know when they'll be in stock then?

Tim probably doesn't have an exact date yet.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com