Thread: question on the MHS builder

Default question on the MHS builder

Hi all! This is my first post so please be gentle on a novice who is just getting into building sabers. I love the MHS builder but I noticed that MHS v2 is out. Will the MHS builder be updated with MHSv2 parts? I know there are adaptors to join the two but I like designing them in the builder first to get a solid idea of what I want to do and having v2 parts would be a huge help. Thanks for all your replies.

Welcome to the Forums.

The V2 are fairly recent products, and a final decision hasn't been made as to how to incorporate them into this builder, or give them a builder of their own.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Would be nice to have them in the same builder co we can see how they would look in combination. I have a idea for a saber but can't visualize it because it uses both v1 and v2 parts.

ah, Do you know if they are gonna phase out MHSv1 parts then? I did notice a lot of them are out of stock. would stink to just be getting into the hobby only to see the MHSv1 on the outs

Quote Originally Posted by MrCaine01 View Post
    ah, Do you know if they are gonna phase out MHSv1 parts then? I did notice a lot of them are out of stock. would stink to just be getting into the hobby only to see the MHSv1 on the outs
    No, not at all. They are just so popular, right now, The foundries on Geonosis can't keep up with the orders.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Awesome! I was concerned I was in the middle of turnover. I have some great ideas I want to see if i can pull off. Anyway whoever came up with the MHS is a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Welcome to the Forums.

The V2 are fairly recent products, and a final decision hasn't been made as to how to incorporate them into this builder, or give them a builder of their own.
    oh?

I hadnt heard anything on this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by xl97 View Post
    oh?

I hadnt heard anything on this topic?
    Probably because you weren't in the chatbox when that discussion popped up a while back
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines