Thread: Small Triumph

Cool Small Triumph

Hi all!

I just wanted to share my little triumph with you. I am in the process of building my saber for the contest, and have begun to start the wiring. Well, I am still rather new to working with electronics, and was a bit nervous. But last night, I wired my Tri-Rebel successfully! I was rather proud when all the dies lit up.

It may not be a big thing, but it was a pretty happy moment for me to get it right. I can't wait to show everyone the saber.

Have a good night!

That is AWESOME to hear!! I can't wait to see it entered
    "A lightsaber is an interesting weapon. A blade unique in the history of warfare. A paradox, not unlike the Jedi who wield it: those peaceful warriors, who kill in the service of life. Have you ever noticed? The blade is round. It has no edge. But it is a lightsaber - which means it is nothing but edge. There is no part of this blade that does not cut. Curious, yes? Symbolic, one might say."
    ―Vergere

hey little victories add up to win the war!

Force Aware

Congrats dude! I recently wired up my first tri-LED as well! Also for the contest! Haha

Thank you all! I must say, I am learning a ridiculous amount putting this saber together. Lots of fun, but ugh more work than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by AckAck View Post
    Thank you all! I must say, I am learning a ridiculous amount putting this saber together. Lots of fun, but ugh more work than I expected.
    They usually are.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com