Thread: AV with accent query

Question AV with accent query

Another noobie asking silly questions but does an AV switch and it's accent led need separate negatives or one negative linked across both. The set up I'm going for is the same as the NBV2 diagram posted by Forgetful Jediknight. In said diagram although the switch and the accent led are pictured as separate components the negatives appear to return to the same pad on the NBV2
    Sorry if the question has been asked 1138 times before

Attachment 11148

If this post is in the wrong place it's cos I don't know what I'm doin'
    Last edited by Greenie; 04-13-2015 at 03:02 PM.

You can link them across both. I don't usually recommend this because it makes putting heat shrink on the connections much harder.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    You can link them across both. I don't usually recommend this because it makes putting heat shrink on the connections much harder.
    Thanks for the speedy reply FJK and thanks for the help

wire splitter.jpg

Thought i should throw this here if you wanted to try it. wire splitters save my life every day lol.

Thank you. I may try them if I have enough room. Also wondered if the accent pad on the NBv2 can support more than the one led for my AV switch?

In this diagram the Arrow is the recharge/ kill key correct?

Quote Originally Posted by waystone View Post
    In this diagram the Arrow is the recharge/ kill key correct?
    That is correct