Thread: My First MHS Based Saber Build

Default My First MHS Based Saber Build

Here's my very first lightsaber, and I must say I'm fairly proud of it. It's your standard beginner's stunt saber with a green luxeon rebel star, and it runs on 4 AAA batteries. I've got about 6 feet of cellophane inside the trans white thick blade, so it is incredibly bright and even.

I'd like to thank everyone on this site who answered all my questions and were so patient in my noobness. I hope to upgrade to flash on clash and nano biscotte sometime on the future. Lucky for me, I've already researched everything relating to that future upgrade, all that remains for me to do is to purchase the necessary items.

Great looking saber! The arrangement of box and grips has a nice rhythm to it. Very bright too.

Very nicely done - congrats on finishing your first!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

Very nice. That's just from a standard stunt set up and being that bright? Wondering how the lime green would look with this set up and blade type then. Though I have a thin wall clear blade and its pretty bright too but an older blade. I need to do this with my build though. I have some cellophane left so
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

awesome!