Thread: has anyone used anything like this

Default has anyone used anything like this

Ok I found this website that has this board that will give your stunt saber blade flicker and flash on clash without sound. It is fairly cheap to buy but I want to know if anyone has used one or knows more about one or if maybe there is some other way to do what it does. I was thinking about getting one but want more opinions

Yeah that does the same as the one I found. Except the one I found cost less and had a clash sensor on it already. It didn't have the led driver tho. All it did was craet the ramp up/down, flicker, and clash effects. You would still need to use a resistor or buck puck to have the correct power going to the led. That said, do these have a good flicker/clash effects. If so then I may buy one till I can afford to get a good sound card. Wish I could say I wohld get the one from here but the other one I found was about half as much. It may not be as good since it didn't have the driver but I just need the effects. So if anyone can tell me if the effects on th one from TCSS are good or A video would be real nice thanks

might as well get a Nano-Biscotte The technology for sound cards has greatly increased and their cost has conversely dropped since that current limiter was introduced.

No I found 1 for $15. Just not sure what shipping will be. It comming from U.K. I would love a NB but I don't have $65