Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trim Ring On Blade Holder?

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Read the manual.
    As, uh, helpful as that is, the manual doesn't seem to have the info on which fonts are included. According to the store, it includes Light Meat and Dark Meat. Saberfont.com is awesome though! You can have tons of fun with all the font options there.

Garcia, I personally like the 18650 batteries for NBs. They fit well in most hilts, even ribbed sections, and provide great run time. You would also need the various pieces such as speaker and a momentary switch, and possibly a recharge port (although not strictly required with this board). Definitely check the wiring diagrams in the manual or elsewhere as you plan your build.

Good luck!
    Last edited by TrypWyr; 03-17-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergarcia87 View Post
    I understand it now. I'm just gonna do a stunt build for now though when I get to the pointAttachment 10999
    Starkiller inspired. I'll probably leather wrap the grip and get these metal pieces at Lowe's I saw on a build on another forum recently, like thin metal strip things
    If you are intending on wrapping the hilt with leather, why pay extra for the fluted main body?

Its just gonna be all regular color. Though someone on another forum found these cool metal grip things that looks like TFUI saber grips so I'll probably get my hands on those. And I did see the new NB chassis piece and protective tubing so that makes things easier. The metal pieces were bought at lowe's. I forget what they were called though. Lightning bolt rods or something? They were in brass color but I'm hoping they have silver so I can paint them like a medium grey finish
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

And @Tryp, I know the parts to get so no worries =] It'll just take me awhile for a full sound set up. By the way can you use regular rebel leds for uh, any soundboard really unless you want a specific color set to each font? I was wanting one o the blade colors to be purple to use with this one font, the Shade font? Then Sith Lord Unleashed for the red color probably
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-