Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Beta testers needed!!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Default Beta testers needed!!

Please check out the new store front and let me know if anything looks wierd or doesnt work. The MHS builder is still in the works but besides that most of it should be good to go. If you want to place some orders that would be cool also. Here is the link.

www.thecustomsabershop.com
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I got this when I hit the home button at the bottom.

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
    Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /default.aspx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

:P

Anyway, I hit the address stuff and that all worked great.
    registry and wish list are sweet.

I will keep diggin'

Looks good to me Tim. I went through everything and it all seemed to work fine for me. The only thing I wasn't sure about is in when you login to your account on the main page to look at orders, change information like email etc. or do billing etc. In the shipping address section there was no address given. I hit the change button and couldn't get it to show up even to change either. I don't know if this is a problem or how it is suppose to work. I just thought I would let you know. Thanks Tim.

I must have the voodoo McD. I can log in, change all my info, look at my empty cart

I know that I'm not a very big forum user, but here are my thoughts:
    - very nice design, a bit clearer and simpler than the other. Easier to use.
    -the menu section on the right is good, but it could be better...
    The "under titles" should maube be both on the right and under the headline in the menu to the right. In this way you don't have to go back all the time, you just click where you want to go.
    Example: if you are where the photos are, you shouldn't need to go back to choose andother under category...
    Got it?

These are just my thoughts.
    NICE design Strydur!!!
    The point of this is actually out to lunch.

That is weird James. I just tried it again and when I login on the main page it throws up several errors, but even when I get through them it doesn't show my address like it used to do. Maybe it is some error on my part though. You never can really rule that one out when it comes to me.

Huh. Well, I admit I have no idea on the whys and hows.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

About a month ago I transfered over as much user info as I could. Your address's did not transfer over do to the way the two databases are setup. So most of you can log in but will still need to re-enter your address's the first time you purchase on the new site. I know about the home button issue..that will be fixed when the store goes live.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

You didn't specify which size tubes the heliand shroud fits.