Thread: Luke ESB 2004 MR sale?

Question Luke ESB 2004 MR sale?

Hi, i've actually stumbled upon this lightsaber, someone has identified as the Luke ESB MR lightsaber, and was wondering if you guys could tell me how much you could look to sell something like this for... I have struggled to find it anywhere so am assuming its no longer in production and after finding new models with detachable blades, does this mean this one is virtually useless? Thanks for any thoughts on this saber.

I wouldn't say the saber is useless, unless it doesn't work. That was one of the first Master Replicas to use an led strip for lighting the blade, a vast improvement over the previous versions that used EL sheet. I've seen them sell before for anywhere between $100 and $250. One way to get an idea on it's value would be to look it up on ebay and look for completed sales.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    I wouldn't say the saber is useless, unless it doesn't work. That was one of the first Master Replicas to use an led strip for lighting the blade, a vast improvement over the previous versions that used EL sheet. I've seen them sell before for anywhere between $100 and $250. One way to get an idea on it's value would be to look it up on ebay and look for completed sales.
    That's good to know, thanks for the reply and howdy from the UK! I don't think I'll sell it but I just needed to justify getting the blade replaced to my wife by showing it had actual value! It's good looking, and from my favourite film in the series! Thanks