Thread: LED difusser and filter pics?

Default LED difusser and filter pics?

Strydur,
    Do you plan to post pics of what the new LED diffuser combined with the new color discs look like? I currently have the discs and bead blasted polyc, but am thinking of ordering the diffusers with new clear blades and wanted to know what they look like.

Thank you,
    Cain

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

The pictures above the colored discs are actual pictures of blades. When I get a chance I will do better ones.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I guess this could go here...

What is the thickness of the difusser? Is it film like or more like the EL diffuser?

I'm contemplating using it in my plasma blade to get the look of a TOMY saber. I'd like to know if I'd have to make new spacers to make it work.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Its thicker than film but not like the EL diffusers. Its not very thick at all. Just like the MR diffusers if you have seen them.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

hey xwingband do you want a Tomy saber?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Hmm... you offering one? I do like their accuracy. I was really wondering if I could get that same look with the diffuser. I have a spare plasma driver so going for that tomy effect might be something I could do.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Please pardon my ignorance, but what is a Tomy saber? I havent been here as long as most of you and constantly seek new and unknown (to me) information.

Cain

It was a saber made for Japanese release. Yea I got one if anybody is interested. It's a Luke Skywalker Model with box, stand,bag,and instructions. the plasma effect is cool but is rather slow. I don't particularly like the vibration for the idle hum but it's still a rather cool item.

OH, well thank you for the clarification, now I know.

Cain