Thread: Activation box style 8.

Default Activation box style 8.

What are good switches people usually use in this box? Or is this box not usually used for switches ?
    I can light a small city with my board

Quote Originally Posted by Star Bird View Post
    What are good switches people usually use in this box? Or is this box not usually used for switches ?
    Most tend to use it for touch plate type switches, or the stick small momentary switches out of the sides.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Most tend to use it for touch plate type switches, or the stick small momentary switches out of the sides.
    So this switch going out the side ?http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/SP...itch-P285.aspx

And what switch do you use for touch plate ? Is there a thread explaining how to do those ?

So this switch going out the side ?http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/SP...itch-P285.aspx

And what switch do you use for touch plate ? Is there a thread explaining how to do those ?
    That would work. You just have to secure it somehow.

You can look around, but I highly doubt it, only a couple of Sabersmiths do them. Those kinda go along the line of Madcow's switches.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    That would work. You just have to secure it somehow.

You can look around, but I highly doubt it, only a couple of Sabersmiths do them. Those kinda go along the line of Madcow's switches.
    Ohhhh so that's a fancy one!

Ohhhh so that's a fancy one!
    Kinda, but no one stopping YOU from trying to figure it out.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines