Thread: Video: MHS builder features

Default Video: MHS builder features

http://youtu.be/D313ACOIwgc

I didn't know when I made this video that you can SLIDE THE RULER!.. And line it up with your saber design!

Ok I normally wouldn't mention this but it is something I think might help out the MHS builder. I got an email from the dreaded "forge". I like to see the new crap they put out. Well they are releasing a builder of their own. It is a full 3D rendered builder. From the video demo ibwatched it looks really nice. That would be something that would make the MHS builder totaly awesome. If we could see our build in full 3D while we were designing it. Not sure how hard or expensive it would be to update the MHS builder to be 3D, but it would kick butt. Also incorperating the V2 stuff would make some designs easier to see before we buy.

I actually figured that out the other day Madcow. Very interesting. Neat.

I agree Thalan. I have also been doing my best to redirect anyone who thinks about the forge over here. Pitiful.

I think overall the builder needs an update.

Deffinetly needs some 3d and mhs v2 stuff added

I'd rather see new V2 parts in the store than have the current parts added to the builder
    ERUDITION

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Need both. It is hard to picture a build with V2 parts. And I woild love to put together a saber with a mix of V1 and V2 parts but I want to see the design so I can work out some design choices before I go and spend over $100 on parts. I know a 3D builder would take some work/money to put together, but adding the V2 stuff wouldn't take much. And as for new V2 parts they need to make V2 versions of some of ghe V1 stuff (emmitors,pommels,extensions) give us more options when designing our MHS sabers. The thinner dimension on the V2 would make for some interesting hilts, when mixed with the V1. But again seeing it before buying would make choosing parts much easier. And 3D would just rock.