Thread: How to make the sequence of accent led?

Default How to make the sequence of accent led?

Hello , my brother and I finally were able to activate the Petit Crouton V3 with latching and mom . switches , accent led , led power and speaker . We connected the card to the RICE and we can not understand if it is possible to address all the sequences of the various accent led the card allows you to do . can you give me some help? Thank you very much !!

There is an led.txt file in each sound bank. Put the SD card into your computer, and find those file. You can program a sequence for each sound bank (using each of the three led.txt files). See the manual for more information. There is an entire section in there showing you how to program the sequences.

Okay, even though I was hoping to use only the interface RICE functions in real time! So what are the 4 buttons accent LED screen RICE? How can I use them?
    Thanks again !!

Those let you pick which accent led to use as the Idle Flashing LED for each sound bank. The led you pick there will flash on and off when your saber is turned off, so long as the board still has power.

Forgive me !! always translate with Google translate but I understand not always over 60% ! For example, what is the " Idle " flashing ? you can explain it to me again ?! And I'd like to figure out how I can change the sound font by RICE , if the application allows it, I hope!

When your Petite Crouton is powered, and the saber is turned off, one of the accent LEDs will flash. It will blink on and off continuously until the soundboard is powered down or the saber is turned on. You can select which of the four accent LEDs blinks like this by using the buttons you are referring to in RICE.

You cannot change the soundfont with RICE. You must take out the SD card and change them with a computer after you reformat the card.

Please read the petite crouton user's manual. It explains all of this information and it is very thorough. You can find a link to it on the petite crouton store page.