Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Chassis Designs and ideas

I don’t think they would fit, or that the disks can be shaved down enough. Also, that company really isn’t mentioned in these parts.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

yeah I know they aren't the best to talk about but the ASP hilt I got from them was exactly what I was looking for. It is what I have now and can't really afford to upgrade hilts so I have to live with it. Next time I have a question I will try to leave out the name...lol.
    Last edited by Goshivan; 01-19-2020 at 09:10 AM.

Anyone ever use the chassis disks with a removable battery? Or should that system just be used for a battery that will recharge in the saber? I kind of like the look of the disks and posts with a crystal chamber (potentially) but I was leaning toward removing my batteries.

In the same vein - if I have batteries without the wire/connector (the single cell that has a button on one end), could I wire that to have connectors? Or should I just buy them with the cables already attached?

Te chassis disks are normally used with in hilt recharging setup. The speaker holder 6 was more for battery swappable setups.

Get them prewired.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Hmmm...any idea where to get them wired with the jst connector? I've gotten the button top ones at orbtronic but don't see them wired.

Hey

What battery are you looking for; IIRC you are doing a CFX build right? The store has 18650’s with Dean micro connectors, just snip the off and solder on a JST...

- Steve