Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Still No Information on...

Default Still No Information on...

Ok...so I've searched this forum, as well as Corbin's site, the Temple of the Jedi Order forum, John Phelan's manual and other various web sites for information on how to connect the sound module to the Driver for 2 button use (one for C&L, one for on/off).

...the effects I'm looking for are simple: power up/down sound for on/off button, Clash and Lock-up sound for C&L button. I'm using a 3W LED and no other accessories (such as the Resonator and battery LED indicator) and I'm using the Hasbro sound module...like I stated above, this information seems very difficult to find.

Could someone post a schematic of how to wire this configuration?

Is there something I'm missing here?

SORRY! I found it!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

EDIT: All took was 5 minutes of looking!!![!] What a waste.

[/edit]
    Yes, you missed a lot...

This is right on Corbin's site under wiring guides:

You don't need two switches either. The hasbro can take care of it. It was right under the topic in this forum called: "Corbin's board"

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

LIKE I SAID, I found the info I was looking for on this forum...You have to keep in mind that some of us here are new to this forum (as well as this hobby), so please be patient when someone has a question like this and don't just say "Read the posts in the forums"(Isn't patience a quality in the creed of the Jedi). Sarcasm leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering...

BTW, I prefer to have 2 buttons, not just for functionality but for asthetics as well.

PS: the schematic on Corbin's site (which I saw first) is not quite as detailed as the ones here.

...don't get me wrong, I appreciate the answer you gave me, even though we found it around the same time! (Look at the 2nd post/reply to this thread...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

And 5 minutes of patience instead of posting would have found you the answer.[] Take a page from your own book.

I understand you're a new-comer, but do you know how many times that people come here and preface their post with that same "I'm new, I looked and haven't found this. Please help." If every new-comer took 5 more minutes and actually looked I'd be a much happier person.

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>

I understand it can be frustrating to always tell people to just read the posts...but you should also look at it from the other side of the fence, from the "new-comer's" point of view, and appreciate the level of anticipation and interest they have for something you share in common.

Anyway, I was just a little surprised by your first reply (the sarcastic tone)...I will thoroughly search the previous posts before I post a question...sorry for starting off on the wrong foot.

Greg

LOCK S FOILS IN ATTACK POSITION!

sheilds up, red alert!!!

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Incoming!!!!!!

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...