Thread: REALLY difficult to have Li-Ion cells WITH PCB

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default REALLY difficult to have Li-Ion cells WITH PCB

Hello everyone,
    Like i share you from short on chatroom, some stuff are incredible difficult to find in Europe.
    Particularly the most important , Li-Ion Battery WITH PCB, because i find some but without!!!! Pretty uncool not???.
    TCSS can not send over see, because the customs forbid it .
    and like you tell me in chatroom, i have asking some company like JQSabers.... and here is the mails answer:

( In FRENCH )
    Bonjour Jacques Michel,
    Nous vous remercions de votre demande.
    Nous avons seulement les batteries avec des c?bles.

Les mesures sont comme indiqu? dans les tailles de batterie.

Par exemple 18650 est 18mm de diam?tre et 65mm de long environ.
    Cependant, malheureusement, nous avons eu beaucoup de probl?mes avec les envoyant ? l'Europe, les douanes ne les autorisent pas ? travers et ils sont d?truits sans remboursement.
    Si nous leur envoyons, nous devons vous faire prendre conscience du risque parce que nous ne offrons pas un remboursement. Si ils ne vous atteignent pas de la douane.
    Si vous souhaitez tout de m?me commander laissez-moi savoir et je vais obtenir un devis d'exp?dition pour vous et envoyer le montant total ? payer.

Meilleurs v?ux, Susan J

( In ENGLISH ... sorry for my poor translation)
    Hello Jacques Michel,
    We thank you for your demand(request).
    We have only batteries(drum kits) with cables.

The measures are as indicated in the sizes of battery(drum kit).

For example 18650 is 18mm of diameter and 65mm of length approximately.
    However, unfortunately, we had many problems with sending them in Europe, customs do not authorize them through and they are destroyed without refund(repayment).
    If we send to them, we have to make you become aware of the risk because we do not offer a refund(repayment). If they do not reach(affect) you of the customs.
    If you wish all the same to command(order) let me know and I am going to obtain an estimate of expedition(shipping) for you and to send the total amount to be paid.

Better wishes, Susan J

Last edited by Celticblood; 01-13-2015 at 07:15 AM.