Thread: Petit crouton v3/v3.5 wiring set ups

Default Petit crouton v3/v3.5 wiring set ups

Hello can people using this soundboard pleas upload pictures of their wiring set up, there dosnt seem to be many tutorials or information for beginners surrounding this board.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfuss View Post
    Hello can people using this soundboard pleas upload pictures of their wiring set up, there dosnt seem to be many tutorials or information for beginners surrounding this board.
    Thank you.
    The wiring is basically the same as the V2 boards. The manual has wiring diagrams that should cover everything you need.
    Last edited by Forgetful Jedi Knight; 01-05-2015 at 05:41 PM.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Here was my most recent one. Ended up not using the PLI, but everything else made it into the saber.
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...l=1#post232996

As mentioned, you should also check out the manual. Several times. Having a simple wiring diagram is not a substitute for having a good understanding of what you are doing.