Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Darth Vindican Project by LDM

Well, I've said this elsewhere, but I'll say it again - this hilt came out great!
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    Thanks man. And Sunfire is an awesome first effort. I was looking at it today and getting nostalgic.
    Wow! THANKS! That means a lot coming from someone with the volume of quality work you have!
    When I first started lurking here a year ago, you were one of the builders whom I scoured past posts to just soak in all of the awesome designs.
    And by the way, I hope you don't mind me "borrowing" the post layout you use to reveal your sabers! (Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!)

EPIC saber!!!
    Truly a work of art and dedication.

you have my highest respect, sir.
    LOCKHEED

Absolutely breathtaking!!!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by bigkevin61 View Post
    Wow! THANKS! That means a lot coming from someone with the volume of quality work you have!
    When I first started lurking here a year ago, you were one of the builders whom I scoured past posts to just soak in all of the awesome designs.
    And by the way, I hope you don't mind me "borrowing" the post layout you use to reveal your sabers! (Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!)
    No problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cannibal869 View Post
    EPIC saber!!!
    Truly a work of art and dedication.

you have my highest respect, sir.
    Grazi

Quote Originally Posted by Obi1 View Post
    Absolutely breathtaking!!!
    Merci
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

I've been searching for Reverse Sound posts and found this thread.

May I ask where you hid the sound holes, or would that be telling? (I totally understand if you want to keep your secrets. )

Absolutely stunning work once again brother. Like all your sabers it looks great.
    Be glad when they get parts back in stock.....so I can start to build mine. But until then, been tinkering with a PVC build...lol...will start posting pic's soon.

Nice. Was looking at a pic of this saber the other night and thought it'd be sweet if someone pulled it off :P
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Beautiful saber!
    "Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands