Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mhs starkiller

Default Mhs starkiller

Just some Current progress on my mhs star killer build. Saber has a Nano biscotte v3, and has a BBW tri Cree. Almost finished, all parts are mhs with the exception of the crystal chamber and chasis, thanks to Darth ryo on shape ways for those. IMAG0324.jpgIMAG0323.jpgIMAG0340.jpgIMAG0345.jpgIMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0351.jpgIMAG0350.jpgIMAG0355.jpg

Just some update progress. Saber is 80% finished. Just need to add grips to the bottom section and weather the top section. Also add in some hex bolts and this saber will be combat ready

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

What are you going to be using for grips on the bottom part?

3/16th aluminum square rods

Saber is finally finished! This saber has been one of the more difficult ones to create, simply because I had almost no time to work on it. This was made through the middle of nights, for the past month and a half. Also due to no parts in tcss stock ( completely understandable, they're making a big move) I ordered whatever scraps of mhs parts were left, and made do. But finally it is finished, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

More pics to come!!!!IMAG0359.jpgIMAG0360.jpgIMAG0363.jpg

That came out super cherry bud, very nice work

Very nice =] From one of my favorite games/characters too. I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to take on a challenge build like this though x.x Maybe an inspired by build but not full on replica. Mine would have to be original red blade though :P
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-