Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PC3.5 Problem with main LEDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bark View Post
    I'm fairly new myself and have yet to construct mine, but were those your default parameters? Mine came with different settings.

For your setup, I would think all three banks would need to be:

led=1000,0,0
    fled=1000,1000,0

However, I don't know if that's the fix. You may want an experienced person to reply. My thinking is the second number references the second LED bank (FoC). You currently are pumping current there when FoC is NOT activated (that's the "led" line's settings) and then not pumping current there when it is (that's the "fled" line settings). So, I'm wondering if your FoC wiring is short circuiting, and when it's turned off, the normal LEDs can then light up.
    Tried that setting change. No effect. Will upload a short video to aid in depicting issue soon.

Here's a short video that may aid in troubleshooting, or at least better depict the issue.

Try deleting all colour profiles from the override file.

I suspect the colour profiles are overriding your settings (as designed) but without an aux button, you can not switch profiles. You could also just wire up an aux button to test.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcow View Post
    Try deleting all colour profiles from the override file.

I suspect the colour profiles are overriding your settings (as designed) but without an aux button, you can not switch profiles. You could also just wire up an aux button to test.
    And we have a winner!! Remarked out (##) all color profiles and LEDs now function as designed. Much appreciated! Now just to be clear, my config file should look like: Led=1000,0,0 fled=1000,1000,0 focmix=001 for a simple RB-RB with W FoC?
    Thanks!

Excellent!

If you are using channel 1 for main, and channel 2 for FoC... and If you have put your main LEDs in series...

This is what I would do;

Led=1000,0,0 fled=1000,1000,0 focmix111

In all sound bank config files.

Always delete the colour profiles from the override file when implementing a single colour setup like this.