Thread: Would anyone be so kind to help a nervous noob out?

Default Would anyone be so kind to help a nervous noob out?

i've made a few wiring schematics and i think i've got the idea but im not too certain in my head about it as i don't completely understand (mainly jst connectors and resistors...). My presentational skills are dreadful everytime i draw it out and begin to understand i come back to it clueless, it's rather embarrassing to be honest
    so im asking if anyone could draw me out a diagram with the following parts as simply as possible.
    Luxeon Tri-Rebel Star (Blue/Blue/White)
    Nano Biscotte Sound Module V2 (wired with harness)
    2W 28mm Bass Speaker
    16mm Anti Vandal Latching Yellow Dot Switch
    2.1mm Power Jack
    Power Xtender? 2.0
    3.7 li-ion battery
    I know im probably asking for too much but i have tried but i can't afford to mess this up so i would really appreciate the help. Thank you all!

Swap the latching switch out to a momentary. NBs can't use latching.

Why don't you look through the diagrams that I posted in the sound card section:

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...and-accent-LED

If you "combine" the two (the bottom has the wiring for the switch LED in that one), that's pretty much what you're looking for.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com